Modius OpenData DCIM Solution
Critical <Better> Decisions Require Accurate Data!
- Multi-site Visibility
- Capacity Management
- Power Management
- Green Data Center
- Baselining and Real-time Monitoring
- Optimization Roadmap
Operational Intelligence for Data Centers
We have all heard of Business Intelligence and how this information can transform the decision making processes for companies that have invested in this technology. As a data center or facility manager, you need Operational Intelligence to better manage the complexities of the heterogeneous mix of infrastructure found in today’s data centers.
OpenData’s next-generation performance analytics are derived from its real-time monitoring of resources, processes and activities as they are executed within the data center. The software collects, normalizes and analyzes data from all of the power, cooling and mechanical equipment—from racks to CRACs—including data from environmental management systems. The operational intelligence it provides helps IT, data center and facility managers work together to improve decision making, cut costs and identify ways to improve infrastructure throughput and capacity.
Modius OpenData solutions deliver the operational intelligence required to better manage today's sustainable data center, and answer these important operational questions:
- What is my current capacity for power, cooling and space?
- Based on historical trends, how much power, cooling, space and time do I have left?
- If this circuit fails, do I have enough capacity on the redundant circuit to continue operation without interruption?
- Can I add these servers without blowing the circuit breaker in this rack?